Commercial Photography - Hotels, Villas & B&B's
We have been photographing hotels, villas and B&B in the UK and abroad during the last 15 years. We are based in Scarborough North Yorkshire and we cover Scarborough, Whitby, York, Sheffield, Leeds and beyond. Please contact us to see what we can do to help your business.
High quality, professional photography for Hotels, holiday cottages and apartments is essential. When your potential clients are looking at holiday properties, there are a wide selection of properties to choose from. Make sure your property stands out among the rest.
We work closely with you to get the images and the style you are looking for.
Price guide from
1st Hour - £90
Additional Hour - £60
Half Day - £225
Full day - £395
Property Photography Price guide
2 Bedroom -£100
3 Bedroom -£130
4 Bedroom -£160
5 Bedroom -£190
B&B, Guest Houses and Hotel (property being staged and ready for photography)
Around the property and the first 2 Rooms - £120
Additional ensuite bedrooms - £30
These are our standard price guide, it might differ depending on project
Travel cost may apply
We also offer a floorplan drawing service, and they work really well because:
Buyers like to see them – in fact, 93% of buyers say they are more likely to view a property with a floorlan – Including a floorplan has been proven to reduce time on market by up to 50%
It makes a property apear larger, because buyers can see the property at once instead of spread across different photos. A floorplan is a drawing to scale, showing a view from above of the relationships between rooms.
Our floorplans are detailed and easy to navigate. Our 2D floor plans are available as standalone bookings, or can be booked alongside our property photography service.
Our floor plans can be supplied in black and white or colour.
Prices start from £30 per property. (Combine with photography for a discount)
Twilight photography is a great tool for enhancing the look of your property.
Our twilight photography will help your property capture buyer’s attention and showcase the property
with an ambiance that is only present at dusk.
With twilight photography, the online views of your property will increase, as well as the perceived value of your property.
Add twilight photography to your photography package
3 – 5 Images from £50
Preparing the property for the photogrphy
The key is preparation; the better you prepare your home the better your photographs will look.
See some suggestions below to help preparing your property.
• Open all curtains/blinds to let in natural light.
• Clear tables & sideboards of non-essential items .
• Keep the floor clear and tidy. (example toys & general clutter)
• Remove towels, bath mats & bins.
• Hide cleaning products/toiletries.
• Make sure the bathroom is clean & dry.
• Ensure the sink and draining board is clear.
• Remove pans
• Move bins
• Remove items from visible view (cleaning products & utensils).
• Move vehicles & bins
• Clear garden of toys, clothes on washing lines, etc.
• Freshly cut grass in your garden is preferable.
• Make sure all bedding looking straight and tidy
• Hide anything that is stored under the bed.
• Clear any piles of clothes, shoes & towels etc.
Clear on top of warddrobe
• Flowers adds colour and a nice feeling
• Hallways , garages and Cellars are rarely photographed, so a good place store items.